The theme for Yearly Meeting 2012 is ‘What does love require of us’ and we are using this also for Summer School. A number of Friends in WARM have offered to facilitate groups and we are now ready to receive offers from the wider AYM community.
Summer School will occupy the whole of the Sunday. Some groups may wish to continue to meet throughout the week and a time will be set aside for this. Please take a little time to consider what you might like to share with a small group of F/friends. We would like to know:
- your proposed topic
- a brief synopsis of the content
- maximum number of participant
- are children welcome?
- do you have special requirements e.g. outside access, facilities for artwork, or music?
You may not be able to answer all the questions above immediately but we would like you to let us know that you are thinking about it!
Full information will be required for the September edition of The Australian Friend, deadline 1 August.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact one of the following:
- Jo Vallentine jovall(at)iinet.net.au 08 9272 4252
- Ruth Watson daru(at)iinet.net.au 08 9842 2604
- Ann Zubrick qzubrick(at)wantree.com.au 089339 3725